Any questions or complaints you may have related to this website must be addressed through the tab “CONTACT US” found in it.
I. GATHERING OF PERSONAL DATA
1.1. Through the exercise of its SERVICES, the TOBACCO HOUSE requests and obtain personal data from its USERS. Essentially, the personal data are sent by the USERS as they make contact through the sending of messages or e-mails to the informed addresses of our electronic addresses.
1.3. The personal data informed can be stored in servers and will only be provided to third parties according to the Law and/or through court order. By utilizing the SERVICES, the USER expressly agrees with this storage and eventual necessity of provision of data.
1.5 In the performance of its activities, the TOBACCO HOUSE does not carry out personal data treatment of minors. If the TOBACCO HOUSE identifies data pertaining a minor, it will be deleted immediately.
II. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
2.1. For the implementation of the SERVICES, the TOBACCO HOUSE won’t share, lend, or exchange personal data of the USERS with third parties for marketing or commercial purposes.
2.4. The TOBACCO HOUSE values the privacy of its USERS and utilizes personal data made available by them for the following purposes:
- Getting in contact with the USERS to confirm the information that may have been received and request the sending of information that may still be pending so that the TOBACCO HOUSE may exercise its SERVICES accordingly.
2.5. In case of order stemming from public authority requiring the access to TOBACCO HOUSE’s stored data, the respective USER owner of such data will be notified so that they may adopt the defensive measured they see fit.
III. THIRD-PARTY SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS
3.1. The TOBACCO HOUSE is not responsible for the treatment of personal data made by third parties due to the usage of systems, apps, websites and general platforms of their own. The treatment realized by third parties are ruled by their respective Privacy Policies.
IV. THE TRUTH AND UPDATES OF THE DATA
4.1. The USERS guarantee the data provided are real and current, undertaking to update them whenever there is any modification to them.
V. INFORMATION SECURITY
5.1. The TOBACCO HOUSE has technical and organizational security measures in force, adequate in order to (i) protect against the non-authorized access to stored data and the security copies made; and (ii) prevent alterations, divulgation and/or non-authorized elimination of information stored by the TOBACCO HOUSE.
5.2. We restrict the access to information to people that may need this information to provide the necessary support to the USERS, or guarantee the better operation of our services, products and/or legal tools. These individuals are bound to the duty of confidentiality and subject to disciplinary punishment, including the cancellation of service contracts and legal action in case of non-compliance of this obligation.
5.3. If you suspect the improper use, loss or denied access to your personal information, the USER must get in contact immediately with TOBACCO HOUSE through the service channel or directly with the company’s human rights department.
VI. SERVICE CHANNEL
1. This website is offered at no charge, without any guarantee, unless specifically established. The information contained in this general information only.
2. Except when specifically mentioned in this website, the TOBACCO HOUSE INDÚSTRIA E COMÉRCIO LTDA. is not responsible for the content or use of any internet page, or any message received or sent by you.
3. All copyright ownership, trademarks and other intellectual property rights used in this website are property of TOBACCO HOUSE INDÚSTRIA E COMÉRCIO LTDA. and/or of its licensors. You do not acquire any right in the website other than limited right of using the website according to the terms and conditions here presented. You cannot offer the purchase, sell, or distribute by any means, any part of this website or its content. However, you are authorized to print or download information and content from this website for personal use only, not commercial.
4. You must not use this website for illegal reasons and, specially, you agree that you will not send, copy, post or let any posting that is defamatory, obscene, or abusive, indecent or in violation of anyone’s privacy. You agree with not sending any unsolicited promotional material our advertising, spam or similar content or any amount of messages that may interfere with the performance of this website or on the enjoyment of this website for other visitors.
5. The TOBACCO HOUSE INDÚSTRIA E COMÉRCIO LTDA. Reserves itself to the right of, at any given moment and no prior notice, to better, modify, alter or discontinue permanently all or part of this website and of restricting or prohibiting the access to it.
6. Through the present tool, you agree in indemnify the TOBACCO HOUSE INDÚSTRIA E COMÉRCIO LTDA. for any costs, compensations, losses, and damages (including legal expenses) incurred by or conceded against the TOBACCO HOUSE INDÚSTRIA E COMÉRCIO LTDA. through misuse of the website or the failure to follow these terms.
7. If you were to not follow these terms, the TOBACCO HOUSE INDÚSTRIA E COMÉRCIO LTDA. can as an option, suspend or block your access to this website and refuse to give you access to it.
8. If any part of these terms of usage are considered unfeasible under the law, all the other terms of usage will not be affected.
9. These terms of usage conduct our relationship with you and represent our integrated accordance.
10. These terms and conditions and the content of this website are ruled by the Brazilian legislation.